Child Behavioral Health Services
There are times children can benefit from early childhood intervention or child developmental disability services. Their families may need training in positive behavior supports or teenagers may find counseling or medication management helpful as well. Whatever the needs of your child, our caring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and expert behavioral professionals can help. We assist Mountain Home families with a variety of children’s services:
- ABA Intervention, also known as Applied Behavioral Analysis, to learn coping skills, social skills, and more.
- Child Habilitation Intervention such as crisis plan development, behavioral interventions, and other community-based support services for children with developmental disabilities.
- Support services for Mountain Home residents like family education and respite care.
- Rising Stars program that helps children be more successful in a classroom setting.
- Kid’s Night Out program and other recreational services for children with developmental disabilities.
Adult Day Services in Mountain Home, ID
RISE has several adult developmental disability services and strategies available in the Mountain Home community. From developmental therapy services for adults to recreational services for adults with developmental disabilities, we care for the well-being of all participants in our adult day services. Our valuable solutions include:
- Adult Day Health: Supervised activities to develop new skills.
- Developmental Therapy: Assistance with daily living and communication skills.
- Certified Family Homes: Family-style living with our certified family homes for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Self-Direction: Service for adults with developmental disabilities that offer autonomy in reaching their goals.
- Supported Living: 24-hour supervision and a high level of personal care with our supported living for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Recreational Services: Friday Night Out Group and more recreational services for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Targeted Service Coordination: Support independence, advocate for participants, and coordinate various services.
Professional Behavioral Health Services for Mountain Home Participants
When you or a family member needs Behavioral Health support, you can depend on the team at RISE. We provide multiple behavioral health services that can help participants achieve their personal wellness goals. These services include Community-Based Rehabilitation, thorough case management, reliable medication management, and effective counseling for adults with developmental disabilities.
Job Training for Adults in Mountain Home with Developmental Disabilities
We are proud of the developmental disabilities Employment Services we offer. Our Career Services include a variety of employment solutions, such as:
Contact the Professionals in Mountain Home, Idaho
In addition to Mountain Home, RISE Services, Inc. provides developmental disability support services in the Idaho communities of Boise, Burley, Fruitland, Emmett, and beyond. We look forward to working with you or your family member when you contact us today to learn more.