Date: December 4, 2020
Dear Certified Family Home Provider:
RISE Services, Inc. Idaho is committed to providing you with information and updates on the Res Hab Program Coordination program. As you are all aware, RISE Services, Inc. Idaho was first awarded the statewide contract to provide Program Coordination services to DD Waiver participants in March 2012 and was once again awarded the contract in 2016.
We are pleased to inform you that on October 16 we received notification from Health and Welfare that we have been awarded the Program Coordination contract for the next four years. Although there are a few differences from our current contract, the services that we provide to you and your CFH participants should not change, and you should not experience any disruption in services and support. For your information, the changes/clarifications to the new contract are:
- Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, we will continue to put the safety of CFH providers, participants, and our staff first. We will reach out and evaluate your home situation and make a joint decision on scheduling home visits in person or through telehealth.
- Program Coordinators will only be providing training specific to Program Implementation Plans during initial and annual meetings as well as during quarterly phone call reviews as needed.
- RISE Idaho Program Coordinators will continue completing the Provider Status Reviews on your home skill training programs and sending them onto the TSC’s at 6- and 12-month timeframes.
- PIPs will continue to be written to address habilitation, behavior management, and health/safety risks associated with HCBS setting requirements, and/or alone time safety goals.
- RISE Services, Inc. Program Coordinators will continue contacting CFH Providers on a quarterly basis to review CFH participant progress and assist the CFH Provider with making modifications to PIPs as needed.
- RISE Services, Inc. will continue to submit reports to Health and Welfare to include monthly Health and Safety Reports, CFH Provider Compliance Reports, Outcome Data Reports, Incoming Complaint Reports, Reconciled Billing Reports, and annual Quality Assurance and CFH Participant/Provider Satisfaction Reports.
We are committed to continuing to provide quality Program Coordination services to you and your CFH participant. Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions for how we can better support you. Feel free to call your Program Coordinator, your Hub Supervisor, or the Contract Manager, Jackie Hansen at (208) 376-4999.