Adult Developmental Disability Services in Twin Falls
Adults living with developmental disabilities often require services that will help them become more independent, allow them to be involved with their community, provide them with the self-care assistance they need, and offer opportunities for personal growth. Our Adult Services offer these interventions, and many more, to assist adults in achieving their individual goals for daily living:
- Supervised group activities such as playing games, making crafts, and going on field trips with our Adult Day Health services.
- Developmental therapy services for adults who need assistance with socialization and communication skills.
- Safe and caring Certified Family Homes for individuals living with disabilities who may need general assistance with everyday tasks.
- Self-Direction program that encourages independence in making decisions about their own care.
- 24-hour Supported Living that provides supervised care along with independent living skills development.
- Fun Recreational Services such as Friday Night Out Group, summer camp partnerships, and other activities for adults with developmental disabilities.
Employment Support Services for Twin Falls Residents
RISE is proud of our effective and valuable Employment Services. Not only do we assist individuals in finding and maintaining a job that matches their skill level and preferences, but we also offer several employment-based resources and supports, such as:
- Career Services: Developmental disability job-based training that includes community work-based evaluations, job coaching, summer work experience, and benefits planning. Everyone can choose their job with the help of a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor.
- Employee Partnerships: We work with local employers to fill positions based on their needs and our skilled candidates. Our staff trains and coaches participants to ensure individuals are matched to the job that fits them best.
- Work Incentives Planning & Assistance Programs: In our WIPA program, our Community Work Incentives Coordinator helps individuals with a variety of tasks, such as healthcare planning and counseling, understanding the Social Security Disability benefits programs as well as other federal, state, and local programs for which they may qualify.
Developmental Disability Professionals Serving Twin Falls
If you’d like to learn more about our developmental disability support services in Twin Falls, then contact us today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. We serve Twin Falls, Boise, Mountain Home, Nampa, Emmett, and all nearby locations.